Get the latest news and show info via email! Sign up for the free newsletter:
Use an RSS reader? The Geoffrey Castle RSS feed always has the latest list of upcoming shows!
I have always been an advocate of community outreach performances—from college to kindergarten, it's always fun to go back to school! If you'd like to have me visit your school for assembly performances, and classroom workshops, get in touch with me or my friends at Academic Entertainment!
Violinist Geoffrey Castle, with a host of stellar Seattle musicians, creates a truly unique approach to Irish music. The result is this exquisite studio recording: Celtic Night! Rocking, fun, and captivating, this is unlike anything you've ever heard…unless you've been to one of Castle's annual St. Patrick's Celebrations, in which case this is the CD you've been waiting for over a decade!
- Geoffrey Castle - acoustic & electric violins, lead vocals ("Missing Maggie")
- Eric Robert - piano, keyboards, and one brief shining moment on pennywhistle
- Darin Watkins - drums, drums, and more drums
- Steve "Big Daddy" Boyce - Bass and some heartfelt harmonies
- Dan Connolly - acoustic guitar ("Spancil Hill"), lead vocals ("Black is the Color," "Follow Me Up To Carlow," "Spancil Hill")
- Connor Worley - acoustic guitar, lead vocals ("The Fighting 69th," "Wild Rover," and bonus tracks)
- J.P. Hennessy - acoustic & electric guitar, lead vocals ("Fisherman's Blues," "Galway Girl," "Dirty Old Town"
- Garey Shelton - bass ("Butteryfly Strayaway," "Si Bhaeg, Se Mohr," "Swallowtail")